Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fukt i laddaringång

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 09:15 PM)
Magidd
Journeyman
Options
Det har varit så i snart sex månader. Jag laddar endast trådlöst. Jag har försökt o torka på många sätt men inget hjälpt. Vad kan jag göra?
5 REPLIES 5
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Remove dust build up from the port. A very thin piece of plastic cut to a long triangle is a perfect tool for getting things out of there. I use the plactic from grape containers. It's thin but still hols it's form when cut into strips. I do it every so many months. It's amazing how much debris builds up in there. Also if you haven't already tried a different cable do that. I had a problem with this and it turn out the cable I had was bad.

Magidd
Journeyman
Options
I tried many cables including headphones, and tried and cleaned the port many times. I think it is a software lag.
0 Likes
Sirs123
First Poster
Options
Så den varnar om fukt i laddaringången?

Prova att återställa mobilen.

Fungerar inte det så kanske det faktiskt är en fuktskada och ta då in den till ett Samsung service center
0 Likes
ErikBoSo
First Poster
Options

(#)MeToo

For me it went away - but only for a day or two. I'm gonna take the S21 to the store for a warranty repair.

Seems to me like the phone is waterproof (IP68) but you cannot charge or otherwise use the USB-port afterwards.

Kind regards

Options
uydjuzjzjseu5suuzjzjznsjsjusjsj
0 Likes