Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 3 Note paket

(Topic created on: 01-10-2021 01:59 AM)
Acko1979
First Poster
Options
Ska det verkligen ta 4 veckor för att få note paketet till fold 3 ? Samsung lockar kunder med tillbehör som inte levereras med telefon, ni måste se över era samarbets partner , tror faktiskt Samsung Sverige har sämsta levrans tider gämförelese med andra europeiska länder.
Tråkigt med att ha ny telefon som ligger fortfarande i kartongen.
7 REPLIES 7
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hej @Acko1979 😊

Enligt de villkor som finns för kampanjen skickas Notepaketet inom 30 dagar efter godkänd registrering. Om du inte har mottagit den efter 30 dagar - kontakta gärna mig via privatmeddelande (bifoga ordernummer) så kan jag kika på det åt dig!

// ElinH
0 Likes
Raul E Quintanilla E
First Poster
Options
I'm a owner of samsung galaxy z fold 3 and I  never received my case and s pen. Tried several times to get answers customer support now is telling to deal with telefon company (comviq) here in Sweden also samsung care + cover just nothing and without the case to protect this cellphone I must keep at home.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
I have read about this on another site called swedroid and people there has same problem where they have not gotten their case and s pen. They did get samsung care + via members app. But not rest yet, they referred them to contact the veddesta gruppen who has responsibility for the offers for those who bought through the ISP/carrier.
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Tänk på att det är veddesta gruppen som har ansvar för sånna här kampanjer om telefonen är köpt via en operatör. Då är det inte Samsungs fel, då är felet hos veddesta gruppen och det är dom du ska klaga på
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi! It will take up to 30 days after the confirmed registration for your accessories to arrive - when did you order your Fold 3? 🙂

// ElinH
0 Likes
Stephanus44
First Poster
Options
Bought on day ONE (August) the FOLD Z3, the most expensive and the most "fragile" phone on the market. An absolut disgrace to not have available the promised Case and pen to protect it. How can Samsung defend that?
6 weeks wait! Of course I already bought another case. Impossible to use the phone without. Terrible!
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi everyone! 

According to the terms and conditions of the campaign it might take up to 30 days before the products are sent out. However, this is dependent on if we have them in store or not. I believe we are now waiting for the products to be restocked, and that they will be sent out as soon as they are in stock. I am chasing a date and will let you know when I hear back from Veddesta.

Have a nice weekend! 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes