Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback & Suggestions [Products, Apps, Services]

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 12:36 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey you all 🌻

Here's a thread where we can give feedback or suggestions on products, apps, serivces and all things Samsung. I've seen that there's been a few topics like this created recently - so let's collect them all here and I'll be able to forward them to relevant department 😊

// ElinH
14 REPLIES 14
mjustiniano
Pioneer
Options

Samsung, please add AirPlay 2 support for HW-Q950T. Thanks.

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey! I'll forward your feedback to our technical department 😊

// ElinH
mjustiniano
Pioneer
Options

Great, thank you / tusen takk Elin 😊

0 Likes
mjustiniano
Pioneer
Options

Hi, I’d like to add a feature request to the SmartThings app: To be able to see the serial number of the product, and to be able to register the product. It would be so much easier. Thank you.

0 Likes
Options
I would like to be able to put together a questionnaire for Bixby Routines, for example when you open an app: Youtube - "What are you going to do?" And a list with answers that you have configured for example entertainment, learning.

I'd really like this in Bixby Routines.

/Olivia 
0 Likes
Sam1N1
Apprentice
Options

I have The Frame TV. I love Art mode and Art Store, I think this is excellent idea! But too often the art available via Art Store is brutally cropped: cutting away edges in order to fit it better to TV aspect ratio.

This is very annoying. Great art is meant to be seen completely. It violates the art work if some parts of the art work is left away. It affects the balance of the work significantly.

It is of course acceptable to have another version available in the Art Store too (cropped version) , but at least the original un-cropped aspect ratio image should be available.

This cropping of art bothers me so much I might need to unsubscribe the service. I hope there would be more non-cropped images available.

0 Likes
Sam1N1
Apprentice
Options

Small idea about The Frame TV Recordings UI. When I open recording, the UI dialog shows three buttons: Play (= default), Resume and Cancel. IMHO Resume should be the default. Now it is too easy to accidentally click Play (because it is default), which resets the playback position.

0 Likes
Kylli
First Poster
Options
I would like an app where you could download and read manuals for all your Samsung products. I mean, my phone and TV has manuals built in but my microwave and washing machine doesn't have the diaplays for it. I don't like digging around for a paper manual whenever I can't figure out how to do something by myself.
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Good idéa - I will note this! Have you seen that you can find common FAQs in the Members app? I know that this is not the same - but for some questions you might find the answer you're looking for. Go to "Get help" and then put in your keyword in the search bar 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes