Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Weekly News - w. 9

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 04:12 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Nordic Newsletter w. 9

Welcome to the week 9 newsletter! March is upon us and many in the Nordic countries have what we call "sport break" from school. With the ongoing pandemic - it might be hard to visit skiing resorts and other normal activities, but at least the sun has been shining allowing us to be outside  ๐ŸŒฑ

Community News ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ

Valentine's Day Winner

Congratulations to @Mergim   for winning our Valentine's Day contest ๐Ÿ˜ If you didn't win this time - do not worry! We will be hosting another community contest very soon. 

Samsung Hacks - connect your gaming monitor to a PS4

This week in the Newsroom, we have another hack for you! Showing you how to connect your gaming monitor to a PlayStation 4.

Samsung News ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐ŸŒ

Unboxing 2021 TV Line Up

Samsung announces its 2021 TV line up , letting you discover more of what you're passionate about.

Energy efficiency label ratings are changing (SE, FI, DK, NO)

This month, new requirements for energy  labels are introduced within EU. This hopes to put more pressure on manufacturers, as well as give the consumer a better understanding a product's energy consumption and its environmental impact. 

Tech News ๐ŸŒ

The morning after - who wants to go to the moon?

Yusaku Maezawa is looking for eight crew members in 2023.

No more targeted ads based on browsing history? 

"TIn a major change for its core business model, Google said today that it plans to stop selling ads that rely on your individual web browsing history." Is this the first step towards more privacy?

That's all for this week, look after each other ๐Ÿค

// ElinH
7 REPLIES 7
a_fredriksson
Explorer
Options

Congrats @Mergim  ๐ŸŽต

Mergim
Apprentice
Options

Thank you again,
This is so exciting! 

Can't wait to try out the Galaxy Buds Pro! ๐ŸŽถ

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Yay! Congrats again - we will need an update on how you like those new Buds Pro ๐Ÿ˜

// ElinH
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options

@Mergim  Congratulations!๐Ÿฅณ

Mergim
Apprentice
Options

Hi again, 
I thought I could give a short review and my experience with the Buds Pro. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™ve had them for almost a week and letโ€™s start off by saying that I love them. The past two years I have been using the original Buds and Iโ€™ve been really happy with them, but when using the Buds Pro, I realized what an upgrade the Buds Pro are.  The sound of the Buds Pro is much deeper and there is so much more base to them compared to the original Buds. There is just much more detail to the sound and I enjoy that a lot. Noise canceling is a really nice feature, however, I have it disabled almost all the time since the fit of the Buds Pro is so good and donโ€™t feel the need to have active noise canceling. But it is so useful to have when being in more noisy environments.  Now, my favorite feature of the Buds Pro is the Voice Detect, itโ€™s so good! It is such as smart feature to have, I can be at work and listening to music and when I want to talk to someone, the Buds Pro tone done automatically and activate ambient sound and when done talking, they go back to the normal volume. Itโ€™s so good and works so quick, have tried it at the gym and when shopping and it such a convenience to not have the need to take out the headphones from the ears when having a quick chat with someone (there is one downside though, if you like to sing when listening to music than this feature will not suite you since it will mistake your singing for talking and tone down the music ๐Ÿ˜‹

As I mentioned the fit of the Buds Pro is very good but would recommend trying the different tip sizes for the best fit. The case of the Buds Pro is different shape from the original Buds and not much larger, but it has much more battery packed into it. I charged the case when I got the Buds Pro and it was today that the caseโ€™s battery was 0, the headphones still had over 80 %. It is such an improvement. One more thing that I like about the case is how snappy it is when closing it, it makes a quite satisfying sound. 

I definitely recommend them, they connect so seamlessly to my Galaxy S9 and are just a pleasure to use. ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

20210311_180335-01.jpeg

20210311_175919-01.jpeg

a_fredriksson
Explorer
Options

Nice to hear! I am thinking of buying them ๐Ÿ˜

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Wooooow thank you so much for this! ๐Ÿ˜ So happy that you love them and what a great review (*typing buy samsung galaxy pro while writing this*). Enjoy ๐Ÿ’ƒ

// ElinH