Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Weekly News - w. 46

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 11:28 AM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Nordic Newsletter w. 46

Hey friends! I figured we should have a weekly newsletter to keep you all in the loop in these uncertain times, so I've put together a little update for you to scroll through. Feel free to message me with any headlines you feel should appear here 🗞

Community News 👬👫👭

Winner of the Halloween Challenge announced

A small Halloween Challenge was organised, and our winner @emigrating wowed us with his pumpkin carving skills 🎉 This time around it was all about the honor and recognition of winning - but keep an eye out for future contests and prizes (Christmas is fast approaching...)

Latest in the Lounge

This week in the Lounge has been all about favorite games to play, mobile and desktop. Head over to share your tips on winter activities or start a new thread!

Samsung Nordic News 🇳🇴🇸🇪🇩🇰🇫🇮

Nisse Hallberg x Connected Living

Samsung and Swedish comedian Nisse Hallberg has launched a mini series on YouTube where he explores the opportunities of a Smart Home. It's funny and brilliant, and the episodes will be posted in the Video Area.

5 tips for furnishing with technology

Swedish interior decorator Henrik Nero and Samsung have put together five dos and don'ts when decorating your home with technology.

Samsung Global News 🌍

Comparing the Galaxy Buds Live and the Galaxy Buds +

Helpful info graphic showing you the pro's n con's of Samsung's latest earbuds - worth a look if you can't decide between the two.

This Galaxy device was Samsung’s best-selling smartphone in Q3 2020

It is being reported that out of the top ten best-selling smartphones globally, five devices were made by Samsung - check which one that was the best seller!

Latest in Tech 👩‍💻

YouTube went DOWN

For a whole of two (2!) hours, YouTube fans around the world were unable to watch their favorite video clips. How did you cope?

Introducing GameOn by Amazon

Ready, set, GameOn! Made just for mobile gamers, GameOn allows users to share their fave gaming moments with the GameOn Community. See clip below for a preview  👀

That's all for this week, enjoy your weekend!

// ElinH
0 REPLIES 0