Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Weekly News - w. 4

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 01:41 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Nordic Newsletter w. 4

Finally Friday! This week everything we've been waiting for finally fell into place. The Community interface update and official release of the S21 series, which has now started to reach our customers. 

Community News 👬👫👭

Interface Update - feedback thread

We have now launched the new interface and are welcoming all feedback on your experience so far. 

S21 FAQs

Having questions regarding your S21 order? Head over to the FAQ thread to read frequently asked questions, or ask your own!

Samsung News 🇳🇴🇸🇪🇩🇰🇫🇮🌍

Is ECG finally coming to the Nordics?

Samsung has released a notification revealing that Vital Blood Pressure and Electrocardiogram Tracking soon will be available for Galaxy Watch 3 and Galaxy Watch Active 2 in 31 more countries. The Nordics are on the list, but there is not an official release date yet. Stay tuned!

Tech News 🌍

YouTube is testing its own version of Twitch

"Clips", is the name of the new product that is currently being tested by a few YouTube users. 

Tesla's new Roadster will be delayed until 2022

The world's richest man, Elon Musk, gives us an update on the new Roadster.

That's all for this week, look after each other 🤝

// ElinH
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
tabortmig
Apprentice
Options

I do like gadgets and new funktions and been using hr and Oxygen measures on both my S9 and S10+ and now on watch active. but blod pressure n especially ekg I think they should not do with watch. I am not really well informed about those features so I just thinking out loud and it could be that I am way wrong so . but blod pressure is messured on upper arm preferably and even with those dedicated wristband bp machines that can be expensive its easy to get wrong. and ekg well no ...i know Samsung is very clear about this is for exercise not health care so thats good.  yeah so As long as one use these things for fun/info ITS GOOD STUFF and they are accurate as long as you are healthy. Anyway good the will be available here to try also. 

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Very good points! I do agree, and like it is stated in the article, they should not replace traditional methods of measuring these values. Like you said so well - use them for fun and for a bit of info, but don't trust them blindly and believe they can replace healthcare 🏥

// ElinH
0 Likes