Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Gallery Sync, Samsung Cloud Drive and Premium Storage

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 11:52 AM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Here's a thread for questions regarding the Changes to Gallery Sync, Samsung Cloud Drive and Premium Storage. We've also published a Newsroom article on the updates.

// ElinH
31 REPLIES 31
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I'm at a loss. For the past few weeks I've been getting notifications every day, sometimes multiple times a day, about a new album being added and to select it for backup. I haven't added any new albums. I've looked through my settings and there is nothing new there. Has anyone else experienced this? It's getting a bit weird that it keeps telling me this. Before it would only happen when i did in fact add a new album.

0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nope haven't experienced that one... Just thinking if it's some other sync service (Dropbox/OneDrive etc) that causes things to sync? Does it say "Samsung cloud sync"? Isn't that one to be killed any day now and replaced by OneDrive?
0 Likes
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yeah it is Samsung cloud sync but it's set to sync to OneDrive and it opens there when I tap the notification.

Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hmm sounds weird... I'll see if I can find some info, I will ask my friend Google 😉
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nope, couldn't find anything either... 😕
0 Likes
CyberDeath
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem every day in 5:54!

It's rely pissing me off

Members_kYfDyXX
First Poster
Options

Same here, getting very annoying. Just been told 3 times this morning that I've added a new album. I've not

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @WireWrangler @Members_kYfDyXX @CyberDeath 😊

Unfortunately I don't have a solution to this problem, but if it's possible for you I'd appreciate if you made an error report in the Members app where you (quite detailed) describe the issue you're experiencing - and attach a screenshot if you have one! Please let me know once this is done so that I can hurry up the escalation for the issue to be investigated.

Thank you for reporting this and helping out 😊

Elin

// ElinH
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@ElinH it seems to have stopped after the update I received today. 🤞