Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WW90T986DSX - No smell of conditioner or detergent

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 07:30 PM)
Mrssniffthis
Student
Options

Hi

I've had the Samsung Series 9 add in for approx 2 weeks and I can't get the clothes to smell. The drawer is empting of products and I have set to 3x and high. What am I doing wrong?. Amount of money this machine costs I expect the clothes to smell like they have been washed. 😡 #WW90T986DSX

9 REPLIES 9
MandieP
Student
Options

I’m having the same problem. Please let me know if you solve this 😊

0 Likes
MandieP
Student
Options

Im just wondering whether you have solved this problem yet? 

Mrssniffthis
Student
Options

Hello.

I've changed the setting on the conditioner back to 1x as 3x means it uses less. I have also changed to bold 2 in 1 with lenor pods but still using conditioner I bought the matching one. Plus I brought the detergent to go in the drawer too Haha. Today I done a duvet set and its smells lovely ! I think the lesser spin is better for getting that smell as not as harsh. Duvet one was 800.

That's where I am at so far all trial and error I think. 🙄😂

IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
You can go on the settings and change the amount of detergent and softener you want to put in the wash
If someone knows the buttons to press mine is the older q drive version and it's always displaying
0 Likes
Members_3jjPwqw
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I’m having the same problem. have yous love it yet? thanks

0 Likes
Members_3jjPwqw
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I’m having the same problem. have you solve it yet? thanks

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@Mrssniffthis wrote:

I've changed the setting on the conditioner back to 1x as 3x means it uses less...

so is that a thing then? , that you have found that 3x uses less than 1x ? - I would have thought its the other way round that 3x would use more softener than 1x 

0 Likes
Vicki76
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem, I changed mine to 2x then 3x, randomly it will smell nice but normally its better when I've done a quick wash not a coloured one, very frustrating! .
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

I have found as well that on these WW90T Autodose is that you need to add detergent and fabric softener before the message comes up on the display about "Detergent Low" or "Softener Low"

I know this defeats the point of having a autodose washing machine , but I do feel sometimes by the time the message comes up on the display that it is already too empty and I can hear the tone of the pump change noise as the compartment gets near to empty - it could even be taking in air as well as the last bit of detergent/softener instead of the detergent / softener itself 

0 Likes