Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

WW90T684DLH/S1 conditioner auto dose draining immediately

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 01:47 PM)
Plumber12
Apprentice
Options

I have a WW90T684DLH/S1 and the conditioner auto dose drains immediately. I have removed the drawer  and washed everything down. Done a factory reset and auto clean drum.

If I can't sought it out myself I will have to get a technician.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Plumber12
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for replying. However, after further investigation by myself it was found that the valve on the  softener/conditioner valve in the drawer is faulty. Samsung is posting a new drawer out.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Plumber12: Please can you try tapping the pointing finger with the '+' symbol next to it > Turn the navigation dial to Dose Per Wash > Tap the 'O' button until 'Low' is selected, then do the same for Dose Per Rinse. Now, press and hold the pointing finger with the '+' for 3 seconds > Turn the Navigation Dial to select Softener, then tap the 'O' until '3x' shows on the display. Please note that the dispense amount of softener decreases as the concentration level increases. 

0 Likes
Solution
Plumber12
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for replying. However, after further investigation by myself it was found that the valve on the  softener/conditioner valve in the drawer is faulty. Samsung is posting a new drawer out.

0 Likes
bubbles0310
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, I watched as I filled the softener and it all drained into the drum. How did you get them to send you a new drawer please?

Many thanks

Cathy

0 Likes
Plumber12
Apprentice
Options

The machine I bought  for myself was under warranty.  You have to have your receipt also I am  a retired plumber so it was a process of elimination. get in touch with customer services. 

0 Likes