Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WW80T534DAW auto dose not working

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 05:44 PM)
jumping kangaroo
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Our washing is new but after 80 washes the auto dose softener is still at max level. I`ve checked the settings and it is set to auto dose softener high per wash and when i remove the draw and push the button, softener dispenses. water pressure is very good. 

Any ideas?

James 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@jumping kangaroo: The user manual mentions that you should use Fabric Softener only in the Auto Softener compartment, so this is something to keep in mind. Also, tap the pointing hand with the '+' symbol > Turn the navigational dial > Dose Per Wash > O > Tap 'O' until either Low or Medium is displayed, and try this setting to see if the dispenser works as intended. Furthermore, follow the steps above and select Dose Per Rinse > Low or Medium. If the issue persists, can you confirm which cycle(s) you typically use? 

0 Likes
Kalgsd
First Poster
Options

I have a problem with the softener not going down. All settings are fine and I have used various cycles. In fact the level seems to be increasing with water inside . Also notice water on top of the cap you take off to add softener.  Its a series 5 brand new .

0 Likes