Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ww10m86dqoo/eu

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 05:52 PM)
kal911
Apprentice
Options

HI can someone help.

Having issues with smartthings app and my washing machine.  Only had it for a few days and I'm already pulling  my hair out. The app shows me the machine but I can't control it. Its says push the smart control button and should work like heck does it. Got it connected once but it locked the door so couldn't put clothes in. 

Been on the phone to Samsung support and mobile support then a web chat with them and still not working. 

Its all well and good having technology to make life easier but this is beyond me. Can anyone help rather than sending me a instructions booklet to download fixing the issue would be an idea.

Plus point washes the clothes like a dream.

Help me if you can as I'm getting down 

Lol.... 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@kal911: Sorry to hear of your frustration. For further assistance, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings Support Team via the link below, where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you.

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-gb

0 Likes
luckysam
Student
Options
try uninstalling app and reinstall it and try again.
0 Likes
kal911
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Andrew but no help at all. I can see the machine but can't control it it from phone. Thought is might be my phone, and yes reinstalled the app, cleared everything etc.
It would be nice to able use some of the facilities via the app.
Any suggestions?
0 Likes
kal911
Apprentice
Options
sam done that a few times.
still no joy. thanks for the advice mate.
0 Likes