Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ww10h9600ew/eu washing machine 8E

(Topic created on: 21-10-2023 01:14 PM)
soroush
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I am a repairman This device drains and pauses after startup and gives error 8E and displays sensor mems on the screen. Please help to solve the problem

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

The 8E error means there is a connection issue with the main computer board... Check the wire harness and connections on the main computer board... Make sure no connection is loose - no wires are damaged or frayed

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=samsung+washing+machine+error+8e&sca_esv=575153823&source=hp&ei=CF...
0 Likes
soroush
Apprentice
Options

all connection its its ok, but 8e show

0 Likes
Solution
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

andy_in_ireland_0-1697837357313.png

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/home-appliances/washing-machine-what-does-the-error-code-means...

If it will let you do it, close the door and perform a 'Calibration' from the settings menu too

soroush
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much for your help, the problem is solved with your help.

Why did this problem occur(8E)?

andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@soroush wrote:

Thank you very much for your help, the problem is solved with your help.

Why did this problem occur(8E)?

Glad to hear it cleared - It might have been a glitch in the washing machine, but error denotes 'over current'  - so i am just wondering if possibly it got a surge of some sort, was there lightning or a surge or spike from somewhere else in the electrics (are the electrics in your house stable , or do the lights flicker, or dim and go bright?) if so maybe it just got a surge or spike and threw up the error. 

soroush
Apprentice
Options

Our client said it happened suddenly.
But I have experience in other models, in those models the failure of the belt has caused ipm to burn.
Probably the problem is the belt.