Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wine cooler discontinued

(Topic created on: 16-05-2024 04:26 PM)
Dezyp1
First Poster
Options

Anyone else have a Wine cooler RW52DASS?  - great device working well until it developed a fault. Went around the houses to eventually get an engineer out who advised I needed new parts but as Samsung have discontinued it these were not available! Pity I wasnt told before would not have wasted £132!

So we end up with a perfectly good wine cooler - bar a display board that is not connecting properly so it is not working and likely to have to be trashed 

Any idea where such parts can be sourced - and Samsung dont seem to have them on their parts board? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Dezyp1  I  do not have a Wine cooler  myself, just checked the product out and seems impressive  from this review , a lot of storage  and maybe  convenient for those who do a bit of entertaining. a https://icecat.biz/en/p/samsung/rw52dass1/wine+coolers- 

However certainly realise that  customer service has fallen a bit short  and the engineer cost was not insignificant.  Unfortunately I think it will be difficult to source the parts  if not available from samsung.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes