Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you know it's time to buy a new Microwave......

(Topic created on: 25-07-2020 09:06 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Alright! Some true story! :smiling-face: 

Today I decided to turn on my Microwave (Non-Samsung) in my own house.... I thought food was inside but it was completely empty (Yup! I'm super clumsy!)

I was directly rewarded with special effects! Flashy lights and the radar-thingy that heats the food caught fire. Of course I directly unplugged that thing for my own safety and the fire went out (Phew!). So yeah, my old microwave is apperently a fire hazard. :face-with-rolling-eyes:

Sooooooo I think it's really time to buy a new Microwave! :face-with-tears-of-joy: So I Purchased one! :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

How a few special effects of a heating system can lead to a new sale :winking-face: 

Still, the old Microwave could still function well as a gift for my  worst enemy. But let's not do that :winking-face: 

3 REPLIES 3
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Phew, that was a close one!

Not sure if I would want such a hint to get a new microwave. :shocked-face-with-exploding-head:
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Yeah, I was quite shocked. Luckily I had my phone in my hand so I could call 112 if required ^^' Luckily it wasn't! (All emercency services are located within 4 minutes from my house). 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SjorsK  Thankfully  no disaster, though at least your location is handy anyway!   Trust new microwave is fine 😀    Heard of someone doing similar thing once though there was no fire.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes