23-07-2020 10:01 PM - last edited 23-07-2020 10:01 PM
Alright! Some true story!
Today I decided to turn on my Microwave (Non-Samsung) in my own house.... I thought food was inside but it was completely empty (Yup! I'm super clumsy!)
I was directly rewarded with special effects! Flashy lights and the radar-thingy that heats the food caught fire. Of course I directly unplugged that thing for my own safety and the fire went out (Phew!). So yeah, my old microwave is apperently a fire hazard.
Sooooooo I think it's really time to buy a new Microwave! So I Purchased one!
How a few special effects of a heating system can lead to a new sale
Still, the old Microwave could still function well as a gift for my worst enemy. But let's not do that
25-07-2020 09:06 PM in
Yeah, I was quite shocked. Luckily I had my phone in my hand so I could call 112 if required ^^' Luckily it wasn't! (All emercency services are located within 4 minutes from my house).
29-07-2020 11:22 PM in
@SjorsK Thankfully no disaster, though at least your location is handy anyway! Trust new microwave is fine 😀 Heard of someone doing similar thing once though there was no fire.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .