Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF80F5E5U4X EcoBubble Washing Machine Issue

(Topic created on: 04-05-2017 04:45 PM)
steoneill161
First Poster
Options

I'm having trouble with my washing machine. The model is WF80F5E5U4X. The washing machine kept stopping in the middle of the cycle and switching itself off. It would turn itself back on and try to complete the cycle but would switch off again without completeing the cycle. It kept repeating this. I plugged it out and cleaned out the debris filter.

I plugged it back in and the same issue occurred again, even when i emptied the drum and put it on the drum clean cycle. Now the washing machine will not turn on. No error messages were displayed during any of these issues.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks

0 Likes
47 REPLIES 47
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options

You can try them most big companies do have them if you paid by card take your bank statement in hun that’s good enough xx

0 Likes
Pacman71
First Poster
Options

Anyone had any luck with this? Best fix?

Same machine, same problem, same Samsung response, less than 3 years old but thought it had a 5 year warranty. Referred me to my local support centre! Very disappointing as everything we buy is Samsung, including a £1,000+ fridge with same “5 year warranty” 

meiers
Journeyman
Options

Same problem - I cannot believe this known PCB is not taken seriously by Samsung   😞 
The Washer was so expensive  

Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
Exactly you think they would sort this problem out but they actually really don’t care in my opinion!!! And they call centre is atrocious they staff is rude! Think they know it all and never admit they at fault! I don’t understand why they haven’t pulled this product and sorted the machine out honestly I thought it would make my life easier but it made my life hell
0 Likes
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
Nope they gave me a brand new machine and I refused as I didn’t want it forget that!!! I ended up going for the LG 10kg turbo was her best choice I made by far to be far touch wood lol and I got vouchers for the rest of my money hope that helps never give up ur fight with them!!!
0 Likes
Mrtice
Student
Options

Same problem here. My machine stopt after 2.5 years of service. Thius is due to a design fault which Samsung is not recognizing, they ar ein denial. I have to pay 300 euro's for repair while this machine cost me 600 euro's. For me no more Samsung ever. They have to apologize and admit that hte motherboard print is bad wuality by design. They have to compensate all customers affected. The ecobubble is a misfit, a hoax, a very bad product. 

ChrisB1968
Student
Options

I have the same issue. My machine is now three years old.

I admin several community groups on facebook with just over 20,000 active members engagements weekily so I produced a poll on this model machine of which there were a large number which had or has this machine.

Those that had problems and upon engineers inspections were mostley to do with "control board".

The commonest symptoms were the machine not powering up and from those, most were the same as mine. This symptom was the machine not powering up, no lights and within 30 seconds, the same tones you hear at the end of a cycle/wash and repeating until you unplug.

Sherlock I am not, but there does seem to be a common denominator to most of the issues raised.

I have had a very large quote for repair and I am now considdering buying a new machine over the repair.

The question is, do I allow the Samsung logo on the front of it. Maybe a good idea for a new Poll?

0 Likes
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
They will never admit they are at fault trust me they are the worst to deal with especially this machine I don’t understand why they haven’t recalled it as of yet I gave mine back and got the hotpoint 9kg washer it’s really hard for me due to a stroke but I’m stuck now but I would never recommend this to anyone it’s a board fault but Samsung will not admit it’s design fault
0 Likes
AdelJadouea
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem, 3 years old purchased from John Lewis with 2 years warranty, will throw it away, WILL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG AGAIN, 

complete waste of money, 

0 Likes
Katiekelly
First Poster
Options

Hello my Samsung is the wf80f5ebw4w. I just bought it second hand and unfortunately i was scammed out of £150.. sounds like the same issue as I replaced the fuse, I know the socket is fine, and no power what so ever, 

Any ideas for me before I throw it in the dump?

But looks like a whole new pcb as I think it's been opened up before and I believe they is a clip plug missing from the middle of the main pcb..

0 Likes