Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD90J6410AX/EU Ecobubble washer/dryer drying function not working properly

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 10:38 AM)
JonP
Student
Options

My Samsung WD90J6410AX/EU washer dryer seems to have had this problem most of it's life and I'd finally like to get it resolved.

The issue is that drying anything never really dries it, almost always it comes out damp. If we leave the damp items in for any length of time (about 30 mins to an hour) they will just really smell. The dryer part of it is pretty much unusable.

It does not seem to matter how big the load is; I have purposely tried adding items that are above, at, or under the line marked on the door, it never really makes a difference. I have run it's cleaning cycles and run ServiceIt through the machine but nothing seems to work.

I always leave the door ajar when not in use and generally remove items after washing almost straight away.

Is there anything more I can do or check?

2 REPLIES 2
AnnaBanana20
Student
Options

Searching for solution to same problem. Our machine, same model was fine for first 4 months but now everything is coming out damp. None of the troubleshooting helping to resolve. 

Hopefully a solution,else engineer needed!

0 Likes
JonP
Student
Options

I have had to have various engineer visits for other things but this part never gets fixed. I'm pretty much at the point of quitting with the machine. I'm moving soon and I just don't see the point of bothering to move it as it doesn't do what it's meant to do and I really can't be bothered to chase after a machine that was double the cost of a perfectly good Hotpoint.

0 Likes