Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD80N645OOW washer/dryer. Problems with dryer stopping when Time is down to last minute.

(Topic created on: 25-06-2020 10:55 AM)
Railwayman67
First Poster
Options

After purchasing The Addwash Smart ecobubble washer/dryer.

Obviously, I needed to use it straight away. 

The washing machine works fine, stopping, and playing it's music at the end of the cycle. 

However the dryer, is the problem. When the machine and the app says 1 minute is remaining. 

The machine keeps going for more thatn a minute. I've spoken to online support and customer support. Who are not helpful.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's not what we want to hear, @Railwayman67. How long does the dryer continue to run after the minute is reached?

0 Likes
Railwayman67
First Poster
Options

It continue's until I actually stop the dryer. 

0 Likes
DannyLee80
Student
Options

I wish I never purchased this machine, have had nothing but hustle 1st purchased was 10th May 2019.

My washer has broken down today 20th December 2020 the run up to Christmas, I am on my 3rd and it has the exact same issue the 1st but my 2nd the door had no internal support and was manufactured badly the door was virtually falling off and could not be used, this took months to be replaced.

Back to my 3rd that I have had since January 2020 and they did not sort out the warranty period after the replacement so have a warranty that only lasts 3 years not the 5 years and I was promissed they would honor the original warranty to be told today that my warranty expires in 2023 that is not the 5 years.  

My issue is that the washer pauses when drying and dose not even heat up, my 1st washer had this exact same issue start after 3 months of use, had the come and reset the thermal fuse inside, the engineer went away and the issue come back the following day, the faulty parts was then replaced and within 2 weeks the issue had returned, this had gone on for over 5 months.

My 3rd replacement was a shambles to the point I had to replace the hoses under the sink as the people Samsung paid to deliver and install the washer damaged the side of the washer and bent all the drain hose under the sink they was also that cleaver and cut down the hose that comes from the washing machine, Samsung said they would get replaced but never did and then offered me £30 compensation and said the would cover the costs of the parts but lied.

0 Likes
Members_sgjE38a
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue that it starts the drying cycle, stops prematurely and never heats up. The 2 year warranty has expired so I need to pay for a repair on an £850 machine. Such poor value I won't be replacing it with a Samsung ever again. After speaking to tech support (who can't hear me and read from a script, so was pointless) they offered me 5% off a new one! The cheek to offer me so little for a 2 year investment. I had an LG that never skipped a beat for 12 years and sold it on and is still running. Will never but Samsung again.

0 Likes