Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD80J6410AW/EU WARRANTY

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 08:05 AM)
JFD1
First Poster
Options

I am following up on a warranty repair to our washing machine which has been ongoing since early June of this year. Despite the Covid 19 issues all companies are experiencing, this is an excruciating long time for a repair. I am extremely disappointed that this issue has not yet been resolved. 

Samsung service order reference: 4235308130, 4238411162. The drier has not worked at any time since June of this year. There have been 5 visits from NWAR engineers and the last engineer to call was on Monday September 21st, this engineer informed me that the machine is irreparable. 

I should not have to constantly chase this up. The 5 year warranty is in the name of SAMSUNG and so far I am not very impressed with regard to the length of time it has taken and the issue is still unresolved. Unfortunately the very nice Samsung reps we speak to, (no email address!) have been unable to resolve this. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @JFD1, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your washing machine. I recommend contacting technical support either on Facebook, Twitter or by calling the number 0333 000 0333 to receive more information on the progress of your case. The team will review your details and escalate it to the relevant department if necessary.

0 Likes