Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Washing suddenly coming out of machine hot

(Topic created on: 25-06-2022 07:24 PM)
Debbieo29
Apprentice
Options

Can anyone tel me why my washing has suddenly started coming out of the machine as if it’s been rinsed in hot water?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

hello is it a hot and cold fill washing machine or just a cold fill and what model number is it 

0 Likes
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Has it got Medic rinse? My LG has, so just wondering if you turned that on
0 Likes
Joy-Joyous
First Poster
Options

Greetings Debbie 29, hope you are well.

I have experienced the same issue today with my brand new washing machine, delivered 26/06/22.  Only used the machine 3 times.  This happened after the 2nd wash on the Cotton cycle, temperature set at

40 C. Clothes came out very hot after the second wash. Felt the drum at intervals, it took over 30 minutes to cool down. 

Please let me know if you have resolved the issue.

Thank you Joy-Joyous

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

@Joy-Joyous  wrote:

Greetings Debbie 29, hope you are well.

I have experienced the same issue today with my brand new washing machine, delivered 26/06/22.  Only used the machine 3 times.  This happened after the 2nd wash on the Cotton cycle, temperature set at

40 C. Clothes came out very hot after the second wash. Felt the drum at intervals, it took over 30 minutes to cool down. 

Please let me know if you have resolved the issue.

Thank you Joy-Joyous

Who installed the washing machine , just wondering if it was installed correctly , Have heard in the past of so many people plumbing up the cold water inlet of washing machine to the hot water pipe instead of the cold water pipe behind the washing machine. 

0 Likes
Joy-Joyous
First Poster
Options

Greetings Andy, thanks for your reply. 

The machine has been installed correctly to the cold water inlet tap. 

The hot water tap was blocked off over  8 years ago when the last machine was installed.

0 Likes
Debbieo29
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andy

i think it’s hot and cold fill, had the machine 12 months and never happened before and it seems ok now, I think I may have just pressed one of the buttons I shouldn’t have 🤦‍♀️

0 Likes
Debbieo29
Apprentice
Options

Hi 

I think I may have switched something on in error as it seems ok now 

Debbieo29
Apprentice
Options

I think I may have pressed one of the buttons by mistake as it seems ok now, hope you get your issue sorted.