Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing Program Disappeared

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 02:43 PM)
BRob1
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a new Samsung Add Wash Series 6.  For some reason some of the programs have completely vanished.  WOuld anyone know how to add these back in?   Also I can struggle to connect to the SmartHome App, the machine will not pair with the app at all?   Can anyone help?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
CarlH
Options

Hi @BRob1. Please try and run a calibration. To do this manually, hold down 'Temp' and 'Delay End+' buttons for 3 seconds and the 'Cb' message will appear. Press 'Start' to run the calibration. The cycle will end after a few minutes. Has this brought the programs back? 

0 Likes
BRob1
First Poster
Options

Hello I do not have a Delay End + button on the display at all, what does that look like please?

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

The steps are slightly different on your washing machine:

• Empty the drum, and then tap and hold the play button to start calibration.
• When calibration is complete, power turns off and then turns on automatically.
• If you want to proceed calibration again, tap and hold the hand symbol with the + for 3 seconds to enter the system function and select Calibration

0 Likes
BRob1
First Poster
Options

Sorry being a pain, if I press and hold start button it just starts a wash cycle.  Found calibration through settings but not made any difference.  Programs are still missing? 

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

HI , you can add or remove programs at will as there are lots . i would either factory reset the product or add in the ones you want . Hit the finger with a + sign . turn the dial to my cycles , go into the menu an put a tick against the cycles you want.

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
BRob1
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much.  That has sorted it 😉 just need to tackle connecting to the app now 😊

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

If smart things doesn't find it automatically hold down the smart control button for more than 3 seconds till it shows AP. which forces it to output a wifi signal which smart things should find when you add a device .

Paul

0 Likes
KimT702
First Poster
Options

I’m late to this party as I’ve only just taken receipt of my series 6 and within a week my 2 favourite programmes disappeared. I found out how to solve accidentally and it did not involve switching off at the wall or re calibrating.    I pressed the settings button (which I think is the icon with finger+ ) and turned dial till I got to preset cycles and noticed those 2 were the only 2 with no ticks against them so they would never have shown.   Just press the circle button (O) to tick them and then the finger+ button to save

0 Likes