Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Washing machine wont shut up

(Topic created on: 08-07-2021 12:53 PM)
PeteKosonen
Apprentice
Options
Home Appliances

Anybody have any idea how to turn off the sounds from my new washer?
The light that indicates that sounds are off is on after i turned off the sounds. Only the sounds are not off...

Is a hammer the only way? :winking-face:

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
Home Appliances

@PeteKosonen: Please can you confirm the model number of your washing machine, located on a sticker on the inside of the door or drum, and I will look into this for you? 

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Home Appliances
At least it hasn't started asking if you want toast yet, although it may be made by the same people as the Toaster on Red Dwarf
0 Likes
PeteKosonen
Apprentice
Options
Home Appliances

Yes  AndrewL    it is: SAMSUNG WW82T4041CT/EE  

0 Likes
PeteKosonen
Apprentice
Options
Home Appliances

Yes  AndrewL    it is: SAMSUNG WW82T4041CT/EE  

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Home Appliances

@PeteKosonen: Thank you for confirming. To mute the washing machine system sounds, please press the Spin (spiral symbol) and Options (pointing finger with a '+') buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. I hope this helps. 

PeteKosonen
Apprentice
Options
Home Appliances

@AndrewL No effect.

No that doesnt do it. Thats the problem. Ive done it several times but only the jingle that indicates the ending of a program shuts down. Every other sound stays on, no matter how many times i push/ "unpush" the buttons.

0 Likes
PeteKosonen
Apprentice
Options
Home Appliances

@AndrewL

No that doesnt do it. Thats the problem. Ive done it several times but only the jingle that indicates the ending of a program shuts down. Every other sound stays on, no matter how many times i push/ unpush the buttons.

0 Likes