Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing machine sound

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 12:20 PM)
AndyDK
Apprentice
Options

Simple question,

I’ve bought a Samsung washing machine WW5300 WW95T534CAE, and a dryer DV95T5240AE, but how do I turn off the sound and music playing when it’s done?! It’s terrible it need to play a long loud melody! 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@AndyDK: For the WW5300, press and hold the Additional Functions button for 3 seconds (pointing hand with a '+' symbol) > Turn the navigational dial and select Alarm > Press 'O' (OK) > Tap 'O' again to turn the alarm off. Sadly the dryer doesn't appear to be a UK model, however I recommend checking the user manual, do a key word search for 'Sound' and the relevant steps should be visible here. 

https://www.samsung.com/no/support/model/DV95T5240AE/S4/

0 Likes
AndyDK
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for fast reply! It’s only the tone when it’s finish, right? I can’t turn off all the sounds like when spinning the wheel to choose a program? 

I have a similar menu and settings for the dryer so maybe it’s the same method. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AndyDK: The AddWash alarm, the cycle completion melody and the power-off beep will be muted, but not all operational sounds. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
AndyDK
Apprentice
Options

Ah okay, what about the startup sound when I powered it on? It is very annoying to hear first song of a classical song just to wash clothes 😅