Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing machine not using fabric softener

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 06:03 PM)
DBull
First Poster
Options

My Samsung ww10m washing machine has stopped using fabric softener. It’s an auto dispense model. I’ve tried cleaning everything, I’ve tried it on different settings but still won’t use any. 
Any advise please? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
These pages maybe helpful

Dispenser drawer issues in Samsung washing machine

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01207154/

Front Load Washing Machine: fabric softener does not drain properly

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/home-appliances/washing-machine-fabric-softener-does-not-drain-pr...
0 Likes
myllyjo621
First Poster
Options

Hi Steve.

I was wondering if my machine => WW95T534CAE is using softener in every wash. If so...It is wrong.

Can You tell which wasgprogram uses softener or is it possible to make own wshprograms that doesn't use softener. 

Reason for this is that the softener is ruining some features on a wear (sports)

I'd like to make own programs that doesn't use softener.

BR 

Jouni Myllylä(jouni.myllyla@gmail.com

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@myllyjo621 wrote:

Hi Steve.

I was wondering if my machine => WW95T534CAE is using softener in every wash. If so...It is wrong.

Can You tell which wasgprogram uses softener or is it possible to make own wshprograms that doesn't use softener. 

Reason for this is that the softener is ruining some features on a wear (sports)

I'd like to make own programs that doesn't use softener.

BR 

Jouni Myllylä(jouni.myllyla@gmail.com

Yes, certain programmes will not use softener as standard - I think the 'outdoor' and 'waterproof' disables the softener automatically  - and if you havent already try setting your machine using the samsung smart things app on your phone and you can set up how you want the wash with or without softener, plus also you can go into the 'options' menu directly on the machine itself and disable the fabric softener

0 Likes
1928 Naylor Rd
First Poster
Options

my front loaded washing machine dispenses the fabric softener at the same time the other 2 compartments dispenses. 

0 Likes