Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing machine delivery

(Topic created on: 29-11-2021 12:49 PM)
Matthew2446
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Is there something wrong with Samsung’s deliveries in the uk currently? I ordered a washing machine to be installed on Tuesday 23rd November and they are still chasing logistics for any sign of an update for it. They said it’s showing as shipped but keep telling me to ring back in 48 hours for another update despite already being told that previously and waiting two days.

Not sure what to do next as I can’t wait at home any longer, but I can’t get any definite day for delivery or roughly when it will be expected, any ideas? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You could try the link below

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes
Pendennis
First Poster
Options
This has also happened to me on the same dates. Samsung Sales Support insist my new washing machine was dispatched by them on 23rd Nov. but Panther, their couriers did not collect it. They have no trace of it. I'm lost somewhere in "logistics" without any updates or washing machine. Has a whole consignment of washing machines gone missing ? Samsung Sales Support, please tell me when we will receive our new washing machine?
0 Likes
Matthew2446
First Poster
Options

After six days of being told they have sent an urgent response to logistics three times with nothing back I’ve just cancelled the order, pointless waiting any longer with such abysmal communication and customer service, off to Curry’s instead!

0 Likes
Pendennis
First Poster
Options
Hi, how did you manage to cancel your order? I phoned sales support on a dreadful line and have just been told I can't cancel because the order is showing as "shipped" on their system but they have let it and are still waiting for logistics to update them on what has happened to our order. Any guidance would be really welcome.
0 Likes
Matthew2446
First Poster
Options

I had the same thing when I called but just said I want to cancel and they said okay, they did say it takes 48 hours to cancel as it has to processed with support team so I hope it all goes through as I’ve ordered another machine from curry’s now

0 Likes
Philip Edge
First Poster
Options

I have had 2 Samsung washing machines delivered by Curry’s they left them in my garage when I came to move them one had the lid cracked and the other is crushed where the transit bolts are

0 Likes