Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing machine bubbles WW09J5456FC/EU

(Topic created on: 13-05-2020 03:20 PM)
PL8
First Poster
Options

No bubbles from time of purchase and I have been trying for months to get a solution. It's brand new. I have contacted John Lewis and many Samsung applications. Chat and messenger. I can't hear on the phone. I'm at a loss. Please help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
PL8
First Poster
Options

Yes. Daily wash is the one I use the most. The bubble icon comes up on the console when I press on it but nothing happens?

0 Likes
PL8
First Poster
Options

Bubble icon but no bubbles never. Brand new machine that never created bubbles. Impossible to get an appointment after lockdown. Cannot speak on the phone so no help from technical support. John Lewis say I need to get Samsung involved as this was sold to me with this problem. Samsung chat and website updated but eventually I get nowhere because I'm hard of hearing. They insist I speak on the phone but I tell them I cannot hear and we go round and round in circles (like a washing machine but with no bubbles). John Lewis spoke to Samsung on my behalf and still no help from them. If you can't hear you get one big fat rejection. It's very upsetting as I thought people were more enlightened. I have a few Samsung appliances, such as a TV but Samsung you are now and forever in room 101. Shame on you for making me feel like *****...

0 Likes
Swanks
Journeyman
Options

PL8  

I feel your pain. I too have been on the telephone to them and they all appear to sit 10 miles away from their telephones - considering they sell Phones & appliances you would of thought they would have a decent telephone system so you can hear them!

I too got absolutely no where, fobbed off basically.

0 Likes