Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

washing machine airplane noise

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 04:32 PM)
kal911
Apprentice
Options
I am absolutely disappointed with Samsung and the service centre they use.

Purchased the Samsung WW10M86DQ00/EU in August 2020. Problems started withing the first 6months of owning this machine. 
Sounds like a Jumbo Jet when spinning 
Engineer has been out 4times and drum has been changed and still sounds the same.
The engineer are now saying its how I load the machine, (can anyone give advice on how you are supposed to load a machine, and before its not over filled, 10kg drum) so sent in a video with it empty and still making the noise. 
(Anita at Samsung has been amazing) but can't get an engineer out as they are saying nothing is wrong. Samsung are saying we are going by the engineer report, commons sense is out the window. - look at the dam video and think if a £1200 machine should be causing this many issues 😳 . To be fair have loads of Samsung products and this is the only one which is giving me a headache, but as it is said you are only as good as your last product if this is the case boy they are starting to suck big time..... both in products and dealing with a problem. 

If anyone can offer some advice what the hell to do next....

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @kal911 ,

we would like to investigate this, can you send us a private message from here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597 with more details?

0 Likes
kal911
Apprentice
Options
Hi TessM,
how do I send you a private message?
0 Likes
kal911
Apprentice
Options
Would post a video so you can see 1st hand the issue we are facing, but not allowing it. Only pictures!
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

It should allow you to attach a video, @kal911. Try attaching it as a YouTube link.

Also, here's how to send a private message.

0 Likes
kal911
Apprentice
Options
Hi Chris, sent an reply email to community, with the video.
0 Likes
kal911
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @kal911 

We've sent you a private message.