Did you mean: 

Washer saying refill softener but it’s full and not Dispensing

(Topic created on: 19-03-2023 10:53 AM)
Sarah121
First Poster
Options

SAMSUNG - Auto Dose WW10T534DAW/S1 
can anyone please help me.
My washer keeps saying softener low refill but it’s full, and is not Dispensing . 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
pobz
First Poster
Options

Yes, I can tell you exactly why is it doing this.  The unit is blocked.  Softener is notorious for congealing, especially if you mix brands.  Remove everything and if it a good wash under the tap with warm water if you can, or get a replacement.

0 Likes
Erls
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have this same problem, took it all out, gave it a really good wash and it’s doing the very same thing again…..it also is t taking the fabric softener. Can you tell me what it could be.  Thanks 

0 Likes
pobz
First Poster
Options
Bosch will replace it. Give them a call. I've had two replacements. I dilute the liquids now and set a higher dose. It's a very poor design.
0 Likes
Eesy
First Poster
Options

Same issue with mine too, clean of drawer unit didn’t fix it

0 Likes
Sarahstorm
First Poster
Options

My Samsung smart washer keeps telling me after every wash that it’s low on softener but it isn’t 

I’ve tried washing out the complete draw  quite a few times but it still says the same so do t know what else to do

0 Likes
Simon2609
First Poster
Options

Hi Sarahstorm, did you get this fixed, I have the same issue?

0 Likes
Sarahstorm
First Poster
Options

I tried everythin including washin it all out and nothing worked so I contacted Samsung and it was still in warranty so they sent someone to fix it 

the person who fixed it said it was a common problem

0 Likes
Simon2609
First Poster
Options

Thanks, I will contact them. The washer was only purchased March 2022.

0 Likes