Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washer Dryer Air Intake/ Storage Question

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 02:40 PM)
Robbos
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

I have purchased a WD9800T (WD90T984DSH/S1) washer dryer and wanted to know if it sucked in air from anywhere on the machine (i.e. a vent)?

The reason I ask if because I a thinking of putting in an enclosed space whereby the bottom and back of the machine will be flush against a solid surface (floor an cupboard respectively).

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
I do have Samsung washer dryer, there's no problem placing it anywhere, mine is placed at end corner between wall and kitchen cabinets.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
it's a condenser dryer so doesn't need a vent hose or space to draw air in from. all it needs is the standard clearance to avoid kinks in the water supply and drainage hoses
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Some washer dryers have vents on the base, but yours has none, and therefore can be placed anywhere.
0 Likes
Christy V
First Poster
Options

About these vent less dryers, how do you find someone to work on them. Mine is not completely drying the clothes so I used the time drying option buy then it get an HC error code saying the compressor is overheating. I'm at a loss and it's only 2 1/2 years old. I clean the screen and clear out the compressor at the bottom often. 

0 Likes