Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted! A new friend for support and warmth

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 03:41 PM)
Gems101
Journeyman
Options

Meet ecobubble, she's currently missing her T.d (tumble-dryer) after he went to live in the recycling centre in the sky. 

She is desperately seeking a room mate, to fill the gaping hole and emptiness of what once was (above). Also in urgent neeed of assistance to help her dry away her tears and the contents of her heart. 

Should the Samsung family wish to show their support so their little ecobubble can be surrounded by warmth once again, please get in touch soon ? we can assure you that we will be able to feedback and provide updates on their relationship, both good and bad. 

Thank you 

20201211_150036.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
u asking for a free dryer
0 Likes
Gems101
Journeyman
Options

I'd love a free tumble dryer. Probably wont happen, just thought I would try. Been trying to order for months, found the ones I like, they were out of stock, set stock alerts, been alerted, ordered, got to the delivery page and it disappears. Nightmare. On checking back all the time, reviews are added, saying how they were sent one for review. So wondered if they are just in the reviewing stages, so thought, don't ask don't get. And, to be honest, I really dont want to buy another brand of tumble dryer just for the sake of it!