Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for replacement fridge freezer since 3rd October 2022

(Topic created on: 19-01-2023 03:18 PM)
Khizer S
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I ordered a fridge freezer on the 14th September 2022 for delivery. When it arrived it appeared warped from the back so the delivery men advised its damaged so I refused delivery and asked for a replacement.

After receiving confirmation it had arrived back at samsung I chased for Progress to see how long it would take to get a replacement.  I was told it is being investigated and a replacement would be issued.

Following that I chased continuously and the response I got ranged from 'the item has not been received yet' to 'we are contacting the courier to find out where it is' at which point I felt they had no clue where it was.

After chasing a while I got confirmation that the item was received and I would get a replacement in the 1st week of January 2023.  Its now the third week of January I keep getting told they will Follow up and keep saying wait 48 hours and I feel I'm getting nowhere.

Can anyone help or advise what i could do now, I've been without a fridge freezer for 4 months.

Thanks

Khizer

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I wouldn't of waiting 4 months. I would have demanded a refund and purchased somewhere else. You need a Fridge freezer ASAP.
Khizer S
Apprentice
Options

Been trying to sort it this morning called 4 times to be told they're talking to supervisor, forwarding me to a manager or just being left on hold......really not sure where to go with it.

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Contact your bank that you used to make purchase see if they can do something. you haven't had the goods and been waiting 4 months. You need a Fridge freezer
Khizer S
Apprentice
Options

Ive contacted Klarna and postponed payments for  non delivery, but like you said i really need a Fridge Freezer, thanks for the replies