Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelivered order

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 01:16 PM)
Odus
First Poster
Options

Hi, I ordered a sound bar alongside my TV. However, only the TV was delivered today and no explanation has been given as to what has happened to the sound bar.

I would appreciate some help with sorting this out

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Is the soundbar listed on the delivery note 🤔
0 Likes
Odus
First Poster
Options
On the email that detailed the delivery it was just the TV that was listed. No mention was made of the sound bar neither was there a footnote to say it will come as a different parcel
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you purchase directly from Samsung...do you have proof that you ordered both?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Odus: If you're based in the UK then I'd recommend reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you, and provide any updates on the progress of your soundbar delivery. 

0 Likes
Odus
First Poster
Options
@rogerdave77, I have proof of the purchase and I've sent same to Samsung since I bought the items off them directly
0 Likes
Odus
First Poster
Options
@Andrew I had been in touch an expert adviser from the Samsung shop and a query has been raised. I hope to get a feedback in 24-48hrs
0 Likes
Odus
First Poster
Options
I had been in touch with the Samsung shop yesterday and it's 24 hours now but I haven't had a feedback to by query. I would appreciate further help with resolving my query
0 Likes
Odus
First Poster
Options
Thanks everyone for all the pieces of information. My neighbour just informed me my sound bar was dropped off at theirs and I've picked it up
0 Likes