Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 04:19 PM)
Cleaningman
Journeyman
Options

Trying to register my new Bespoke Jet Pro vacuum cleaner and failing.

After choosing Vacuum Cleaner from the list offered

I try to input the serial number and  keep being told that my serial number is invalid and that’s as far as I get. What I did notice is that where it has model I cannot input anything and the word vacuum cleaner is greyed out.

Can anyone help please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cleaningman
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for your help.

I've tried the link you gave this time My Bespoke Jet Pro was found. As you suggested I went back and checked the serial number on the box and as far as I can tell I've been putting it in correctly. However I did check the serial number on the cleaner and there was a extra letter. So I entered the serial number with this extra letter  but it does still not appear to be acceptable acceptable . I clicked on the "complete" icon and nothing happens. So I went back to Samsung.com and went through that registration process again. This time when I got to "serial number invalid" I clicked on the register icon out of curiosity and the model number came up with a second window saying registration compete. It seems like there's a glitch in the program somewhere.

Thanks agin for your help.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Cleaningman: Please be aware that I have removed the serial number of your vacuum cleaner from your post for data protection purposes. Are you currently attempting to register the device on the Samsung Members app via the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/members//products/

If so, please double check the serial number, and make sure that there are no spaces before or after the number when you enter it, as this can be interpreted as a character and result in the number not being recognised. 

For peace of mind, please be assured that registration is not required in order to activate your warranty, as this happens automatically on the date of purchase. 

0 Likes
Solution
Cleaningman
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for your help.

I've tried the link you gave this time My Bespoke Jet Pro was found. As you suggested I went back and checked the serial number on the box and as far as I can tell I've been putting it in correctly. However I did check the serial number on the cleaner and there was a extra letter. So I entered the serial number with this extra letter  but it does still not appear to be acceptable acceptable . I clicked on the "complete" icon and nothing happens. So I went back to Samsung.com and went through that registration process again. This time when I got to "serial number invalid" I clicked on the register icon out of curiosity and the model number came up with a second window saying registration compete. It seems like there's a glitch in the program somewhere.

Thanks agin for your help.

0 Likes
romitn
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I am trying to register my Jet 90 vacuum cleaner but couldnt find a proper link. They have restricted everything through members app and its not available on all android or iOS devices. soo annoying!

0 Likes