Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to obtain user manual - WW11BB504DAB Washing Machine.

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 03:41 PM)
Ellie5
First Poster
Options

I am quite astonished to find that having purchased the latest washing machine I am unable to download a copy of user manual and having questioned this with Samsung Support, they have confirmed it is not yet available - Model WW11BB504DAB - does anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Just checked samsung website and Google , no manual found not even on samsung site , weird , maybe it could have another serial number
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

you have purchased a new washing machine, but did it not come with an owners manual?

0 Likes
Peter Byrne
Student
Options

Exactly the same issue - Just bought model WW11BGA046AX - Came with no manual which is a good thing in saving world resources but a bad thing when the manual is not available for download.

Samsung need to sort this out!

0 Likes
ellie50
Apprentice
Options
Apparently it's because it's the latest model they haven't uploaded one yet 🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
ellie50
Apprentice
Options
Nope, because it's the latest model they don't have one available 🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
ellie50
Apprentice
Options
I just downloaded an older model version and kind of worked it out, not good though
Peter Byrne
Student
Options
Thanks for response. I found a you tube video for another model which had the same ish panel which showed me what I needed to do in order to calibrate it. All good 👍
0 Likes