Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK phone number for complaints

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 09:03 PM)
Graham15
First Poster
Options

Last week we purchased a Samsung French fridge freezer. We set it up as per the instructions and then found that one of the freezer compartments wasn't working. I contacted the support centre in India who were next to useless. After a couple of days and a number of online chats, we were contacted by an appliance repair company who had been tasked by Samsung. This company emailed us and said that we would hear from them within 5 days. I have tried ringing them without success.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have purchased an expensive fridge freezer which doesn't work properly and am having to wait until ages for something to be done.

Is there a UK telephone number for Samsung that I can ring to complain?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Graham15: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your new fridge freezer. If it is less than 21 days since the purchase date, then you may wish to reach out to the retailer directly to enquire about obtaining a refund or replacement. If the appliance was purchased directly from our website, then please reach out to the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 for further support regarding the above. 

If you have arranged an engineers inspection, and are experiencing a delay, then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. I completely understand your concerns, as this is not the experience you want from a brand new purchase, but I do recommend staying in touch with our support team, who will be able to keep you updated, and escalate the matter internally should the need arise. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Members_HAiUqBd
Student
Options

Looked on internet and can see class action against Samsung fridge freezers have a look

0 Likes
surjeet
First Poster
Options
I bought fridge freezer on line through ao.com first year no problem but less then second year got problem stared full of ice build up in freezer. I contacted to samsung they send engineer to fix and change the part.After couple of month it's making noise I contacte to samsung again do u what they said now ur guaranty been expired. Its really headache for me I paid lot of money for the tipe of product.it really I done the mistake to buy samsung fridge freezer.
0 Likes