Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Automatic power off on washing machine

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 06:18 PM)
forbego420
Apprentice
Options

My smart (stupid) wn10n645 row, turns itself off at the end of its cycle. Can I stop it doing that? It's driving my wife mad, because she forgets there are clothes in it, until the next time she tries to fill it.

16 REPLIES 16
MeTD07
First Poster
Options

Hi we’ve just got the ww90t534dan/s1 vi Eco Bubble.  I love it as it can be controlled via an app on your phone.  However once I’ve selected the wash I want and sent it to the washer I have to go abs switch it on because it’s automatically switched itself off at the end of the cycle.  Seems a bit pointless being able to control it via the smart app if I have to turn it on.  Advice please 

hoodat
First Poster
Options

2 years later and this is still an issue. My washer and dryer both turn themselves off, meaning i cant do anything with them from my smart app. I will be returning them this week. They are great appliances overall but this completely kills the smart home experience. 

0 Likes
Zzperk
First Poster
Options

terribly annoying!  

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

Hi all , I have the WW90T534 wifi washing machine . i think if on the samsung smartthings app if you press the wifi button on the front of the washing machine and then press 'remaining laundry' then  'Going Out mode' or 'Remaining laundry alarm' (or select both) then after the wash the drum rotates slowly until you get home, or go to empty the machine after its cycle has finished to stop the clothes creasing - this could be some workaround to stop the machine turning off after a cycle - try it and see, and then get back with your findings? 

Nope
First Poster
Options

Are you a tech support bot? You wrote the stupidest response I’ve ever read in a forum. 

0 Likes
Nope
First Poster
Options

Oh wait “Carol”…this may be the stupidest response to a customer. You do not want to understand your customers and just feed them a line of marketing *****. 

0 Likes
Nope
First Poster
Options

It’s fun to read their comments. 

0 Likes