Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Towels Programme

(Topic created on: 16-12-2020 03:46 PM)
Frealan
First Poster
Options

When using the towels cycle on my new WW80T534DAW washing machine, does it still use the fabric softener?  This shouldn't be used for towels as it affects the absorbency.  I don't want to have to turn off the auto dispense every time I use this cycle.

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Jack Roberts
First Poster
Options

Hi!

Did you ever find an answer to this question?

I am wondering exactly the same thing!

thanks!

0 Likes
Frealan
First Poster
Options

No!

I think the answer is that you have to temporarily turn off automatic dosing of softener when doing towels, a real nuisance, and something Samsung didn't think of.

0 Likes
Jaime 1
First Poster
Options

Has there been any updates to this? Just got my washer yesterday and it's annoying to turn off softener just for towel mode

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

I think (and this surely could be implemented with new software updates surely?) they need to put the auto dispense feature right there on the front page of their smart things app instead of having to press on the 3 dot menu top right of screen to see it/set it  - like this:
samsung smart things improvement.jpg

And then on the actual washing machine itself utilise the rinse button on the front fascia of the machine with the rinse button as normal , but one long press on the rinse button turns auto softener on or off , instead of going around about way of pressing on the 'finger' options button and then going all through the options menu to turn auto softener on or off - its definitely a clunky way at present