Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Hub Fridge Shopping list item quantities

(Topic created on: 30-09-2022 08:12 AM)
Members_0gzORdz
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have been playing with shopping lists. I can see that in the Smart Things app if I add an item and then edit it I can select a quantity of that item that is needed for a recipe or dish. This then adds a smaller grey number beneath the item in the list. I can't find anyway to do this from the fridge though. If I add items from smart recipes then they seem to add a quantity too but there doesn't seem to be a way to add it manually from the fridge front end. Am I missing something obvious?

Many Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Members_0gzORdz: Please can you confirm the model number of your fridge, so I can look into this further for you? Alternatively, if possible, please upload a photo of the Shopping List page on the Family Hub, as this will help to identify any settings you might be overlooking. In the meantime, although not ideal, you do have the option of including the quantity of an item when you type it in e.g. Milk x 2. 

0 Likes
Members_0gzORdz
First Poster
Options

Sure, sorry, I should have listed that. The model is RS6HA8880S9 

Until I discovered the qty in the app I had been putting it into the description however as it's clearly available as a function I am sure there must be a way to edit it on the fridge. right?

0 Likes