Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Air Conditioner not working in OUT OF HOME mode

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 12:43 AM)
alexalex1919
First Poster
Options

Hello,

The android app SAMSUNG SMART AIR CONDITIONER is working IN HOME mode but is not working in OUT OF HOME mode.
It is showing an error but i can not upload the photo here.
Please let me know where i can upload this photo.
Can someone help with this?

Thank you
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Frankomat
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. When I set up the appliance and registered it, it worked fine in both modes. 3 weeks ago, somehow the Samsungsmartappliances Servers seemed to be down for some days. After it was back it worked sporadically and now it doesn’t work at all for one week. 
The Smart Airconditioner app tells me that no registered appliance can be found and that I have to register my appliance. Checking samsungsmartappliances web page, my appliance is still registered. But anyway, I cannot access it. 
i need urgently support because in winter times I want to switch the appliance on in order to use it for heating. 
The internet connection into the house is working. I can access other (no Samsung) devices. 
Please help

0 Likes
Ričarads
First Poster
Options

Hello
I have an air conditioner AR18TXFCAWKNEU
I can't use Smart Air Conditioner (CAC),
asks to register the device, but I can't register either because on the label barcode with me 15 symbol o max. only 12 characters can be entered. How do I fix the problem?
I'm connected the device to Smart Things everything works, but I don't like this app and control the device, I would connect via Smart Air Conditioner.

0 Likes