Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small round washing machine parts

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 01:11 AM)
champvgnegxld
First Poster
Options

99AD1D71-4033-42CA-85D5-9327BC16703A.jpeg

Hi all. Got an error message on my Series 5 + Auto Dose Washer Dryer, 9/6kg saying to clean the filter. I drained the small amount of water and removed the filter to clean it. When rinsing in the sink, a small round piece of plastic (same colour as the filter) fell into the sink. Does this belong attached to the filter? Or has this come off of another part of the machine and ended up in the filter? Or is it not even part of the machine?!  I’m worried now as I have only had this machine for two months at the most! I am also still receiving the clean filter error message although it is now clean. 

3 REPLIES 3
maidne
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem where this piece of plastic goes?
Courtathor
Student
Options

I've just had the same issue as well with our WW90T534DAN/S1 whilst cleaning the drain. Any ideas where this goes?

0 Likes
Courtathor
Student
Options

@champvgnegxld  @maidne  I spent a bit of time trying to work this one out, then remembered I had an issue with the softener getting clogged and had to clean it out and had one of these fall out accidentally then.

These washers go on the back of the softener/detergent drawer around the dosing nozzles. To refit them, remove the drawer, then look for the 4 small plastic bumps around the dosing nozzle (just under the large rubber seal). These need to align to the 4 cutouts in the plastic ring - the semicircular cutout on it's own doesn't seem to serve any purpose. Push the plastic ring onto the dosing nozzle until you feel it bottom out, then check it's located over the bumps by giving it a gentle pull to ensure it doesn't come off.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes