Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung WW90TA049AE EcoBubble sounds off

(Topic created on: 26-11-2022 10:30 AM)
Members_wH7buri
First Poster
Options

Thought I try this forum.
I know how to switch the sounds off and I get the mute signal (bell with stripe through it), but all sounds (start up, shut down jingle and changing program) keep going.
Tried switching it off and on again, taking the power off and pressing the buttons multiple times, but it seems the mute function is not working AT ALL?

Any help would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Members_wH7buri ,

I have had a look at the manual and found the following thing on page 41: WW5000T-LED_DC68-04206G-01_EN.pdf (samsung.com)

Sound On/Off
You can turn on or off the key. Your setting will
remain effective after you restart the machine.

• To mute the sound, hold down Spin and
Options simultaneously for 3 seconds.
• To unmute the sound, hold down again for 3
seconds.

0 Likes
RobinS88
First Poster
Options

Hi, I yust bought 

SAMSUNG Series 5 ecobubble WW90TA046AX/EU 9 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine - Graphite

And I have the same problem as you, when asking around I just look stupid and everywhere I'm getting the answer  hold that two buttons for 3 seconds. The red sign appears but the machine still making tones. Wtf

The second problem is the Child lock, if pressed the off button, and turned again on, the machine won't start from where it stopped. 😠😠😠

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

you cannot turn off all sounds/beeps unfortunately. its the way its been designed . You will always get other beeps sounding even if you muted it. 

0 Likes