Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung WW90T534 - EcoBubble feature questions

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 06:39 PM)
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi , I am a bit confused about the ecobubble feature of the WW90T534W washing machine: 

When does ecobubble cut in and start working?  - only at the start of the wash where you can hear the recirculating pump kicking in when its mixing the water, detergent and air? - or throughout the wash

or:

Does ecobubble feature only work on cold water washes only? 

Does ecobubble  work on say 'cotton' washes of 40'c and 60'c ? 

is 'Bubble Soak' feature and 'EcoBubble' the same thing or 2 completely different things? - I see when you select 'bubble soak' it adds 30mins to the wash cycle ... but is that the ecobbuble feature of the washing machine?

#washing #laundry #washer

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This may be helpful

Ecobubble

Cleans your clothes by mixing water with detergent to remove dirt and stains from the fabric. Samsung's 'Ecobubble' technology (or 'PowerFoam' in the U.S.) reduces the surface tension of water, allowing it to mix more easily detergent into a powerful yet gentle foam that better penetrates fabrics
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks for the info - I have read that before - but it does not address or answer my questions about does it perform throughout the wash and on what cycles and is it the same as bubble soak

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@andy_in_ireland: With Ecobubble, the detergent is better dissolved into the water so faster penetration into clothes is achieved, and less hot water is needed to aid the cleaning process. This is a staple feature of the machine, so it's effects should be present in each cycle, however you can also utilise the Intense Cold cycle, which uses ecobubble tech to lower your energy consumption. 

This isn't the same as Bubble Soak, which, when activated, soaks your laundry in bubble water as part of a cycle, and can be useful for removing stubborn stains. 

andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

@andy_in_ireland: With Ecobubble, the detergent is better dissolved into the water so faster penetration into clothes is achieved, and less hot water is needed to aid the cleaning process. This is a staple feature of the machine, so it's effects should be present in each cycle, however you can also utilise the Intense Cold cycle, which uses ecobubble tech to lower your energy consumption. 

This isn't the same as Bubble Soak, which, when activated, soaks your laundry in bubble water as part of a cycle, and can be useful for removing stubborn stains. 

Thank you for the answer

0 Likes