Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung WW90J5456MA 5C error

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 02:38 PM)
Poppy56
Student
Options

Hi all,

Looking for some advice, our washing machine (WW90J5456MA) has started acting odd. It would start a cycle before stopping at a random time then saying 5C.

I’ve emptied the filter at the bottom numerous times and recalibrated the machine but the issue still persists. There’s no kinks in the drain hose either so I’m stumped.

Samsung offered 25% off a new appliance but I can’t justify spending money on a new machine when we’ve only had this 3 years and looked after it well. We spent enough money buying this in the first place! 

Any ideas/advice would be great as I need to get my uniform washed for work and with all the lockdown rules I’m a bit stuck and also reluctant to go to a laundrette.

Thanks all!

2 REPLIES 2
Laur28
Journeyman
Options

Hi @poppy56, did Samsung ever respond to you to give you any help? Have you managed to resolve this problem? 

I have a similar problem and like you, their 25% off of a new machine when mine is only 3 years old feels like a kick in the teeth quite frankly! 

0 Likes
Poppy56
Student
Options

Hi Laur28,

My boyfriend in the end took the washer apart and swapped the grey pumps around to get it working and touch wood nothing has gone wrong yet!

Nobody from Samsung contacted us from here and even their ‘trusted’ repair company for our local area when he checked them out had really bad reviews! YouTube bailed us out let us know if you want anymore help :smiling-face:

0 Likes