Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung WW70k5210UX stuck on 9 minutes on spin program

(Topic created on: 19-11-2022 10:18 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi,

My washing machine is stuck on 9 minutes on the spin program. I cleared the filter and cleared the drum. The clear drum washing cycle worked fine with 400 spin. Do you maybe know what can be the issue? 

Edit: I did recalibration and it works when is empty. It gets stuck when I put one towel inside. 

45 REPLIES 45
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

If your machine has a 'calibrate drum' setting in the washing machine settings menu you can try doing a calibration with an empty drum and see if it resets things

0 Likes
steph1234
First Poster
Options
What do I to stop it then???
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

try pausing the machine and taking some items out of the drum if you have put too much washing into the drum and adding some more items to the drum if you have too little in there - the machine is having trouble balancing/distributing the items in the drum due to underloading or overloading.

happens on loads of makes of washing machines , not just samsung. if it did go into a spin on an unbalanced load not only would it bang away with the drum bashing the inside edges of the machine possibly  moving the machine all over the place it will eventually over the time would wreck the machine or shorten its lifetime.

0 Likes
robert1701
Journeyman
Options

I tried all of that.
I read on a forum what the problem is. It's a problem the whole line of this type of Samsung washing machine has. After a while some components come loose from the pcb. Probably the leadless solder is the problem. It's not as strong as the old solder wit lead in it.
I stored my Samsung washing in ths bycicle garage of the appartement complex (5 app.) when I bought a new one. My intention was to resolder the components and use the repaired machine at the summer home of the family. But although only the renters of the five appartements had a key to enter the garage, the machine was stolen. It was just gone one day. I'm sure I know who took it, but have no proof.
0 Likes
Dee37
First Poster
Options

Hi

0 Likes
Dee37
First Poster
Options

Hi my 1 month old Samsung washing machine stuck at 9th minute and keep spinning..

0 Likes
Grandpapoz
Student
Options

Hi 

Some good advice here as i am new to the Samsung washer and dryers so will come in handy if the issue comes up.

0 Likes
Courtney Ellis
First Poster
Options

The same is happening to me where it’s stuck on 9 mins and turning clockwise and anti clockwise which I asssume it’s because it’s unbalanced.

The only problem is the spin won’t stop at all and I can’t empty the washer because it stays locked even if the red key lock disappears or I turn it on and off

andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

how long have you waited after the light has gone out, or turning the machine off? - you might still have to wait a while. Also have you tried emptying the water from the drum using the emergency drain hose if your machine has one? - it will be behind the door at the front of the machine where the drain pump filter is located. - talking of drain pump filter, have you cleaned that recently? - if that is blocked and not draining water out of the drum fully that will stop the machine from going into a spin as well.

Notafixerupper
First Poster
Options

What was the final solution, PCB board replacement, brackets, wiring? Lots of responses but confusing figuring out what it actually was as I too have same issue. 9min then back to 15min. 6 hours later still making humming noise trying to do something but nothing happening

0 Likes