Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung WW10T534DAW/S1 Washing machine and need help stopping it keep asking me when I turn it on to set it up

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 02:47 PM)
Lewi1968
Apprentice
Options

Hello to all on this Samsung community

I have just brought one of these Samsung WW10T534DAW/S1 Washing machines and I have set up the Wi-Fi and calibrated it and  it connects to my phone so I will be honest I want it to stop asking me to set up the washing washing machine every time I turn it on its like a start-up help on the machine is there any way I can just stop this message each time i turn it on and just put the machine in the program we want to use and not be bothered every time by this irritating message.

Also is there a way I can keep it in connected mode so I dont have to tap the far right button to connect.

Thanks John

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Lewi1968: It may help to enable the Stay Connect function in the SmartThings app on your mobile device, if you want to avoid setting it up each time you power on the machine. To find out more, please check the link below, and click on 'Control Your Washing Machine With SmartThings'

Use SmartThings to control your Samsung washing machine

0 Likes
Lewi1968
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the help AndrewL I believe I have sorted the issue its the thing where if you turn the machine on and leave it for a bit this message comes up automatically but if you turn the machine on and turn the dial sooner then it dont show the message so thanks for you help ion this matter.

John I must admit I also cant register the machine online it tells me to check the details and I have done this but I can see on the forum a few people are having this issue so I will just have to speak to Samsung or try and find some more help with this.

Again thanks for your help.

John 🙂

0 Likes