Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung WF80F5E0W2W/EU making holes in washing

(Topic created on: 29-06-2020 01:42 AM)
CarolO
Explorer
Options

I have had this machine since August 2016.  Very disappointed.  Using varying 'Daily Wash' 'Cotton' 'Synthetics' cycles I find that clothing have small holes when the wash has finished.  I am loading it correctly neither overloading or underloading as I had contacted Samsung previously regarding this problem.  Today I have found more holes in a T-shirt, cotton socks and scrim cloth.  I have purchased a net laundry back to wash underwear because underwear was coming out with holes.  The machine is unable to dissolve completely a Ariel 3in1 pod.  The mushy remains of the pod remain in the rubber.  I am more concerned about the holes.  Clothing that has holes are varying material.  Also have holes and rips in Glass tea towels.  Any ideas. 

71 REPLIES 71
Arlene1
Apprentice
Options

Absolutely dreadful machine and the service engineers they send out just tell you nothing is wrong with it. Thanks for posting this on. I'm not surprised in the slightest. 

0 Likes
Arlene1
Apprentice
Options

Samsung are an absolute disgrace. They don't care about their customers at all. I'll never buy another Samsung product again. I actually fell anxiety every time I put on a wash and terrified of washing new designer expensive clothes becuase I know that the fabric will be completely compromised ! Terrible, terrible company ! This should be be allowed, yet they continue to get away with it!!

0 Likes
Arlene1
Apprentice
Options
No justice to be had at all. So upsetting. All my gorgeous brand new clothes for my toddler ruined within one wash. They are a disgrace of a company and you get nowhere with them. It’s very upsetting.
0 Likes
CarolO
Explorer
Options
That’s interesting. I had the whole drum, rubber and control unit replaced by Samsung. I thought the washing was being dragged through the holes in the drum and snagging on a jagged piece of metal behind the holes during a spin cycle. Hope you get a resolve. Touch wood my machine is behaving itself for now.
0 Likes
sack
Journeyman
Options

WF45T62000AW ruining clothes brand new washer bought in California USA

sack
Journeyman
Options
You are absolutely correct on this . It is a design flaw.
sack
Journeyman
Options
I think we have a common problem, these are inferior washing machines and we should have a refund of our money.
sack
Journeyman
Options
You express exactly how I feel. I’ve had my washer only 1 week and it is a disaster ruining my clothes.
sack
Journeyman
Options
It seems like there should be a class action suit. I’m filing in the U.S. with the Better Business Bureau.
rcheli32
Journeyman
Options
I agree!
0 Likes