Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG washing machine WW10H9600EW can not spin fast

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 03:50 PM)
Bendji
First Poster
Options

Hi all, 

My SAMSUNG washing machine WW10H9600EW can not spin fast.

It can wash cloth, get water, 

The mesh filer and debris filter is cleaned. Ive tested that it can get the water out again etc.

But for some reason it can not spin fast, which mean that if I wash something it will be very wet after. And it is in level.

if I select the 15 min spin option with 1400 rounds, it turn around, but only at the pace of a normal wash.

any suggestions, where I should look and continue my troubleshooting? Since it can turn around I guess it must be something small somewhere.

Best Regards,

Benjamin

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Bendji: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you see any error codes on the display at all? Have you tried reducing the size of your laundry load to see if this helps? 

0 Likes
Bendji
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew, thank you for noticing my post.

There are no errors and tried calibrating as well. 
if I try to start a washing program with no cloths in. The program starts and run fine untill it need to spin fast. Here I start to spin up, but i never reach 800 rpm or above. So the drum can turn both ways during the normal wash cyckle

0 Likes
Jessicastar
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew 

I have the same issue .
Sekecting spin or rinse and spin (with a cleaned filter & a balanced load ) but just turning without really spinning fast so items remain very wet.

Not an old machine so why is this happening? 
Sadly, not sure I’ll invest in Samsung tech in future . 

0 Likes