Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung washing machine not heating water?

(Topic created on: 22-08-2021 09:45 AM)
Neil Fellows
Student
Options

I have a Samsun Ecobubble ww80m645opx/eu  and noticed that the glass door never gets warm, even on a long 90 degree wash - is this normal? No error codes, and it appears to wash fine but I can't tell if its heating the water or not?

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Neil Fellows: If the temperature indicator on the display is showing 90 degrees, and there are no error codes or issues with the laundry when the cycle finishes, then it's probably fine. I checked the user manual and it stated that "Neither the main door or the Add Door can opened when the water temperature is over 50 ˚C" so you could always try opening the Add Door on a 60-90 degree cycle to see if it's possible. 

Neil Fellows
Student
Options

Thank you Andrew, I'll give that a try. Maybe I'm thinking of my previous washing machine - the glass door got pretty hot during a 90 wash and I only realised the other day that the Samsung was stone cold which seemed odd to me. Thanks for your reply!

0 Likes
janoscsomos
First Poster
Options
Hello This models stop program 9 minutes before finishing not spin wery whet cloth so 10 yers warranty ? can you please help Thaks 20210822_111607_15153.jpg20210822_110210_15150.jpg
0 Likes
Harriet S Beercock
First Poster
Options

Andrew, I’m having the same issues, I’ve done what you’ve suggested and this hasn’t worked. I’m able to open the door on a 60. I’ve cleared the filter. It’s on 4 years old. Please can you suggest something else I can do 

0 Likes