Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung washing machine failed to authenticate the samsung account

(Topic created on: 24-07-2019 01:03 PM)
Lbjs
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung washing machine connected to smart things it connects to the WiFi fine but when I try to click on laundry planner I get an error message "Failed  to authenticate the Samsung account"

IMG-20190608-WA0001.jpg

I have reset the machine. 

Redownloaded the app. 

Tried using a different Samsung account on another phone. But nothing seems to work. 

Any other options would be greatly appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7
karjona
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same problem. It's been happening since a couple updates ago. Very annoying.

mrgraw
First Poster
Options

I got exactly  the same problem. Does Samsung has any solution? I want to plan my laundry!

0 Likes
DJ41
First Poster
Options

I just bought a Samsung washer and I have the same error message when I try to launch the laundry planner or the Laundry recipe. Anyone?

0 Likes
Boissona
First Poster
Options

@DJ41 wrote:

I just bought a Samsung washer and I have the same error message when I try to launch the laundry planner or the Laundry recipe. Anyone?

J'ai le même problème et sansung fait rien. 

0 Likes
Albert80
Apprentice
Options

Yes, it seems there's a problem. I'm also trying to figure it out. 

0 Likes
august1
First Poster
Options
I have a similar problem but Samsung is doing nothing despite being aware of it. What is the point of a connected washing machine that cannot be connected ? I have left a feedback on the play store and I advise you to do the same to make them react. It is really bad we have to come to this but we are left alone...
0 Likes
The-Gerrards
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same problem here.  I only got my machine yesterday and am really frustrated that I spent so much money on something that I simply cannot get to work 😞

0 Likes