Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung turbo jet 60 vacuum

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 05:00 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi all , just bought a Samsung jet 60 turbo vacuum, the run time on maximum power seems absolutely shocking , does anyone own one and what sort of run time do you get ??? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I think mine is the Jet 60 and I agree with you. Not a good run time if used on maximum power. I've you've just bought it, like mentioned then the battery does improve slightly over time. You're not really supposed to keep it on maximum power as that's meant for really dirty areas that require better suction for minimal times.
Apart from the battery run times it is a great cleaner. You could purchase another battery and charge that whilst using your vacuum with the main battery. However that are not cheap!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Edgie70  The quoted 40 minute Battery life on one charge refers to the Minimum Power level, will not be long on Maximum.   I do not own one though.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/vacuum-cleaners/stick/jet60-vs6700-violet-vs15a6031r4-eu/ 

Another Battery is £120 https://www.samsung.com/uk/home-appliance-accessories/vs9000-battery-vca-sbta60/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks guys , tbh now I've thought about it and I only need it on low setting for hard floors and medium for my bedroom carpets it actually lasts a lot longer , thanks 

0 Likes
sandyboo
First Poster
Options
Hi all, I've been going round in circles with Samsung. I have the jet 60 (10 months old) and my main attachment has broken, I need to purchase a new attachment but I was told by an advisor that the attachment I need doesn't exist. Does anyone know of any other Samsung hoover attachment would fit the jet 60?

Many thanks